when is it now

jeudi 31 mars 2011

passage to here, though you can see something, it must be very understanding, a precise, firm hope despite the rain, a rebound that does not break, it goes up or goes down, confidence in the next moment It happens, are confident he is sure he can do that, a kind of continuity affectionate patience in the effort, time is with me, he understands that I am ready but I must again and again First, I am far from the goal, I do not even know what I want, just walk outside without falling, I do not risk much, aside from the temptation to say what I am, but it could be that all this is still acceptable, a coherent whole by the principle of participation, if I do that, I can try to imagine that life is alive, it's important to start a project, it will fall further, this is where I 'm at a good distance from the starting point

Aucun commentaire: