when is it now

jeudi 31 mars 2011

I walk around in my head, sometimes I find a light, it is curious, why can I still be in a way that escapes me, how I was before, I do not remember, what is certain is that I can have what I have not, but how to ensure the continuity of thinking towards a reasonable desire, everything would be what I want, but be patient, reality requires a lot of waiting, years of required training to be ready on day d, we can not know what day it is sure to understand how to accept his fate, so many times is believed to be in the path, but it does not come, it is not for today, tomorrow is April 1, what does it mean, I do not know yet, I'll see it tomorrow, for now I'm waiting in the action, unlike before where I  was so sure of myself that I did nothing, now I understood that drinking coconut milk must break the shell

Aucun commentaire: