when is it now

mardi 15 mars 2011

if I say what I think, I'm in a deadlock situation, we no longer progressing, even as it recedes when it does not move backwards with respect to time spent not moving, so I have not say what I think, that way we can move forward, but we really know where we go, I do not pretend to possess the truth but it seems that common sense can miss the problem is still preferable than having it in our faces, then it is easy to yell at the murderer, I have no money, when we lived so easily during this time that could be effective in a demanding reconstruction efforts We will get there with time and determination, but no, none of this, just shy recognition and presto, it goes again, but for now we are in the wall, the real, hard, which is terrible in life is that we can have a lot of information is used only in small part because we do not want to be truth for oneself, it is cheating, because when you hide it This dream, there is no limits, the brain heats up, the stars in your eyes

Aucun commentaire: