when is it now

mardi 22 mars 2011

towards the goal I know what to do, but what bothers me is the lack of knowledge of where I am, how for example I'm saying to myself  what to do that now is my envy otherwise I might just lose myself in trouble that would turn into anxiety, to avoid falling in this doubt, I remain at the surface of things, not trying to believe something other than the passing moment, Indeed it goes well, it's an unanswered question, if I'm alright, it's for one main reason, I see only secondary reasons arising from the first, why am I, my body does to me no problem, my brain is functioning normally, but I am a victim of the crisis and I do not know if I would work one day, if I have another forty years to live, it will be long, but it does not care This is not the social life that bring me happiness or misery, is irrelevant, what matters most to me is the ability to continue when nothing pushes me to do it

Aucun commentaire: