when is it now

lundi 14 mars 2011

that's it, I'm glad I waited this long, and suddenly it's there, it's good to see things simply, I am not responsible for the human misery I am in my little life where nothing happens, everything is quiet, why think evil, good is everywhere, just look at him and the sky becomes blue, the sun is yellow and the ground is brown, I'm fine, my body does not have problems, my brain is not sick, I can count to one million, I'm not poor, I am not rich, fortunately because otherwise I should think about constantly, because we know what share the rich and poor is the fear of money, whether we are too, or we are not enough, the balance is to be before having, suddenly you walk around easily, the mind is clear and we can watch what is happening around us without putting all our problems, a history that goes, that's what I aspire to and this is what I get, I feel the wind of summer, the day begins, I want to jump into the air but I do not do it, I'm no longer a child and if I drop the happiness it's not like before, I know Today we can crash in the loss of hope

Aucun commentaire: