when is it now

jeudi 31 mars 2011

if one day is more important than others what I will make for those who remain, unless my last day is best, after no more trouble to do, but I'm not a soothsayer, I like to drink a glass of wine and forget who I am, just a glass, we think of something else, a sock full of holes, what are we going to eat, a simple pleasure after persistent and confused thoughts about the existence and the immediate pleasure , so that everything could be better, just go, it gets complicated life with consideration unnecessary, something to live is to love, then we tinker, we try to go through convenient locations, but sometimes we are obliged to take responsibilities, a time not pleasant, I prefer to live light, but when you have to put all its weight into the balance, the heavier than I am, luckily it does not last, soon I am small and I spend moments of discretion coated happiness, time passes at the right time

Aucun commentaire: