when is it now

lundi 14 mars 2011

initiate a movement, it is someone who comes out of the rut, is the first step, it is difficult but thanks to him, unexpected, easy, fast, gives a possibility to continue to advance the Draft Final , But not immediately trigger, trigger it off into the unknown, but is it worth the ridiculous is important, I have the old projects, I want before I could not have, I was too young, the old have no more projects, they are too tired, it leaves only a few years to satisfy his passions ridiculous changes, triggers, funny stories, the first is the last, and I'll be pushing to see if it's okay, none of this is clear, we move into the shade, what about the light, it seems that it exists, ecstasy the divine, the human is sealed, it is heavy, it sinks when it may, it even becomes a pleasure when you do not have to, as much exaggeration, ridicule does not kill,

Aucun commentaire: