when is it now

vendredi 18 mars 2011

it rains on the city, but I do not know if it can ease my work, okay I'm surprised that I was not expecting rain, it just suddenly interrupted my thoughts dry, I realize now that the rain dampened my brain slow, that's it, I'm finally ready to begin, I also told myself that I did not go as usual, a ton of what I do not know blocked the horizon, I was stuck somewhere, is it fatigue or stupidity,  I don't know but what I try, is the matters to me, what i found, no matter how, find, find, find, there's nothing else out there, I mean everything else does not count, what's left after years of struggle, this is found that, like humans find it reassures him, then he can rest a little but not too long because the urgency grows not to stop, life goes by so fast, soon it will be old without ideas, then find what we need and seek to find, it takes time, we do not succeed the first time, knowing what we want is the hardest

Aucun commentaire: