when is it now

mercredi 19 juin 2013

when I think I wonder, how am I able to organize my life without problems, I am aware of the major axes to follow to be sure not to cross the line, a simple health questionnaire and I was off to go somewhere, it's wonderful, life bounces, it does not stop, it continues whatever happens, one day at a time, nothing urgent, time runs so deep wave that puts century before break on the beach, what does this message, we have to wait for the right moment, this unique moment that makes me doubt that ignores the ready, go in a foreign madness reason, for here and now I taste happiness unstable, fragile, it is by a thread, but it is solid provided you follow the rules of simple life, I look but do not touch, it would be a disaster, a new relationship unbearable, I 'm in my box, I'm fine, why blow the walls of paper, it does not match my expectation of nothing, ah! that nothing that envelops me, a stamp, a life that misses the dog shit, because I'm in epérance is easy to live, just hope one day I will be me, but meanwhile I'm acting, I do things, I have plans, you do not like me, but then I do something else, I was born one day, it's been years, I expect a revival, it takes time, but I woke up late, it was not so long I thought of nothing, life passed without I care about nothing, everything was easy, and one day it does not work anymore, I asks me, what's happening, I'd come into a new phase of my life, why the feeling of emptiness, then yesterday I was full after this time interrogation, it was that I 'intervene, since that time I stand ready for any eventuality, you never know what happens

Aucun commentaire: