when is it now

samedi 15 juin 2013

I seemed to recognize the truth but looking at myself in the mirror as I had a doubt, how to be assertive, believe win every time, never go down, but this is a distant dream, I am in reality, I know it takes nothing to feel and bounce go higher, it is a movement from top to bottom and vice versa, it is natural, there is no trick, it goes well, although I would have preferred a more linear situation, I like the flat, walk on flat, this is what I like best, I love it, it's not my fault I've made like this, and not otherwise, it would be too easy to change as personality changes his shirt, which is in us is forged like steel, it does not move throughout life, it was nice tried to get to the other side, it is blocked here and now, it is strong, that's what matters most, we need to know is important, but often people do not know who they are, c is catastrophic, they make bad choices, they are still unhappy because everything goes wrong, but they never ask the question of their position, they are in the right place, they do not know, and they do not looking

Aucun commentaire: