when is it now

lundi 24 juin 2013

I wanted to say that the stamp is expensive, but as I send letters like I drink beer, I'm not about to realize the difference, by the way, I forgot to take something in the room, you could bring it to me, I am very careful not to say that I forgot to force her to bring me something she thinks is important to me, and when it will bring, I would say, this is what I forgot, thank you my dear, we live like this for 20 years without a problem, without difficulty, we lie to each other and everything is fine, the problem young couples is that they want to tell the truth, and then everything goes wrong, we yell, we launched the names of birds and is the separation after three years, so that forward it lasted a lifetime, because before we knew the basics and keep forgetting the details, the most important thing is love, it's hard but it's good, because otherwise what are the other options , bodies millions, expectations, disappointments, moral misery, cheats, small, less than nothing, while humans can be so great, so generous, so let a dream one day the love wins, big love, universal love, where everyone respect, everyone will say to the other, my brother, my sister, I love you and I wish you the best, that's how I love movies love is beautiful to cry, but when I leave the theater, I envi crying out there does not like, we hate gently, nothing happens, no gestures, no words, silence,

Aucun commentaire: