when is it now

mercredi 26 juin 2013

yes of course but if tomorrow really for this in and say to make you feel you dance to keep tidy sign start to understand a lot of cases not flat blanks treats renunciations of chances from the stories to say this but to be felt tomorrow course if store hungry tea keep what is best enlarge the hole and not fall into a precarious situation, the birth is Heue and one day, parents, love and now I'm on earth to do something, so what if it goes wrong, I'm not here for that, what I do I do for myself, for my happiness, for that and for that, a set that I hold in my hands, it's not heavy, it's not big, it's just basically a nail in my carcass is so uncertain tomorrows, today shines a new light though I not agree with those who claim to have the truth, all the truth we must cultivate it, know when to go, when to come back, it's a delicate balance, but long ago there lived a monster that ate the grass, it was a great surprise when someone offered him a honey cake, since I see pretty girls partour, they are beautiful in the sun, but what's going on in their heads, is blocked, joyful, fever, silly, mystery, face did not say anything, so I'm just looking at what I see without thinking more than that, it's entertaining, it does not scare me, I'm calm, I'm just trying to understand what happens if I start, I might be able to take something that interests me, but for the moment I'm not willing to try to overlap the sides, I'm in the middle, I'm fine is comfortable

Aucun commentaire: