when is it now

mercredi 12 juin 2013

a day to do everything, it's still 24 hours, but I hesitate, how to know if it will work, it's yours what I do not know, so I prefer to do small pieces, one hour a çi hours there, and then I forget about it and I put in the oven, we'll see how it will be released in ten years, a minimum time to get out of where I am, a nice time, I was born one day I live well, all is well, and yet I know it will not last a lifetime, because life is complicated when you start to look for what is wrong, it is easy when you live without asking any question, but whatever solution is chosen, it's the same for everyone when the day arrives j, j date is not expected, it is not predictable, it happens all at once, one hour, breaking all , nothing is, it was builded a castle on the sand and now the sea is rising, when I dry my tears, there are more than wet sand, is what will happen to me one day, but for now everything is fine, it's been years that it lasts, do not panic, we continue as before, it is a way of life that I recommend to everyone, we do not think evil was the time, space is royal, it's great, all time spent is a successful couple is always light, it starts, it stops, no problem, riding the wave, no trouble, no pleasure, a block of ice advancing on the sea ice, it does not move for years and yet a tiny gap is growing and will happen to break what seemed endless life how to get there, how to act as if we are right, this is not a project, it's just a desire that pushes happiness, simplicity, truth,

Aucun commentaire: