when is it now

mercredi 26 juin 2013

I'm going to see if the vegetables have grown, I see far green stems, but when I approached near I realize that these are pieces of plastic that were thrown last year and we put all this time to mix with the vegetables, what will we eat now, bits of plastic, the human will become a plastic body, whereas before we were full of shit in transit, which is plastic lives hundreds of years without deterioration, the human will live much longer to get bored more, life is funny when all goes well, when it starts to not go well, we spend our time but wonder why things are not going well, and time passes, what counts is the bank account, then you can always go further, but we are always close to home, you can not go to two separate different places, and progress has never found solutions to become while being stuck somewhere or not, the choice is left to me when I count my toes, I have ten since I was born, no it's not what I mean, all I'm saying is that now I know something, we must live, ever, because when we go to the less it means that it is less, when more, go to the most is like that is not otherwise, because it is the most, it is true then it is not wrong, because everything is nothing a few times, when it snows it's white, but when it does not snow, it's not black, so I wonder what it means, this is a chance, yes or no, but when I think it weighs tons of ideas jostling without passion, slowly, it takes years, the maximum, after I see if I can still be optimistic, it's not hard, it continues this is the main before I was light and then one day I realized that I was heavy, since that day I try to alleviate my

Aucun commentaire: