when is it now

mercredi 26 juin 2013

it was short and uninteresting, when I think I'm dead, so I try to live not think it's hard, the brain is programmed to think, so I try to leave from life instead of choose one, little by little I understand it, first it starts, it's slow, it's beautiful, the trees are blooming, the wait is a wait, everything matches, it is normal, then it begins, it's hard, it goes up, I get lost, I'm still what I read but I see strange things, hateful people who take advantage of their dominant position to steal money from people, it starts badly but what else, I'm always available for a little more, from time to time, but after I realized that the bank account is empty, what to do, I wish to find a fortune somewhere, but I do not want I am faithful to the idea of ​​fate, what happens must happen one day, two days, yes, no, go, like, yes, I want a lot of things to satisfy my need to live happily, it's expensive the flesh is full of flaws, yes I know it can be argued, once and also times that I know go to a good pace, a pace that resembles the universal tempo, salt water and ambition to carry his boat in the right place, a chance to get well, just at the right time, yes, it's me, just me, a simple story, I opened the door to see what was behind behind the door, there, there, there was, there is more, because life is open, everything is there, even in the limit, then you must remember the importance of not always take over the carpet, it does not, it's annoying, in polite society we say hello ma'am, and at the end goodbye ma'am, but I am able to since yesterday my destiny, with my feet, my hands and everything, my brain, my stomach, my legs, my soft sex all together we'll get somewhere where I'll be happy to keep a very complicated quickly because it will not feel,

Aucun commentaire: