when is it now

mardi 18 juin 2013

in a sense I'm sure what I'm doing, and then in the afternoon, I am more able to take what I can, because in the evening it goes louder, now takes care of impressions lost, as he left, I fear, I do not smoke, I do not drink alcohol, how to derive the change, how to see without saying that it is too late, then, what , sit, try to empty, it will be better tomorrow, tomorrow, always tomorrow, and now there is no acceptable solution, a table, chairs, nothing exciting, just enough to live after we'll see, for now I'm on the bed, I expect to get up, I count to three, four I'm standing, ready to throw myself into life with the confidence of the child and the realism of the adult, all right, I still, I still, I breathe, my heart pack it in me for a long time, it matters to me is my ticket for tomorrow, then I think I often think it keeps me company, one plus one that makes two, two and two that makes four, as far after it no longer matters is not what it takes to get closer to the the daily inspiration, an example of reality, it does not rain, but one day it will emerge, as it is said long ago that the time is right, it begins and ends with great precision, to top it will be too later

Aucun commentaire: