when is it now

mercredi 26 juin 2013

I was sitting on a bench when I saw approaching a monster, long legs, a perfect body, a killer smile, I could not help but imagine naked, subjected to my desires, but that was my surprise when the monster sat beside me on the bench, she turned to me and in a blink of eyebrows she said, showing me her white teeth, you are Sylvain, I say yes, it's wonderful yelled does taking me in his arms, her big breasts crashing into my head, and then she got up and ran lifting her short skirt and exposing her in a tight white panties ass, I stood there dumbfounded a month passed, without it nothing happens and one day, it was a Tuesday, I was at home tinkering with a shelf when I was taken ill, I had to sit down and look at me, when I think about my life, I think I'm next in my life, I try to understand what happens and I stop because I can not find an explanation, I'd rather wait for it password, it always comes back, so why try something, and this is an attempt time has passed, it is a success, it's great, and then suddenly I remember the monster who sat next to me on the bench, I immediately feel my cock harden and I have to go to the toilet drain me, life is crazy, you do not get anywhere, as soon as possible we go to the other end, back and forth tiring, could we not just go see people without passion, want to own, but the brain grows to see each other as prey is hunting in the streets we intersect people, this is what I do, I look, but I think if we lived naked as there are milions of years, I will always be trying to have sex hard seeing these bodies providing privacy

Aucun commentaire: