when is it now

lundi 24 juin 2013

when I think something that is obscure reason, I have in me a network of emotions that control the incoming and outgoing, so I'm in balance, walking helps me to not on extreme desires, it stops after one hour of effort, I'm not a monster to force a girl to show me her breasts, I look at what is happening, I do not like touch the eye is associated with the work, I meet people, they are big, beautiful, big, small, ugly, green, yellow, they go without saying anything, but they leave me something that I try to take the fly, a moment follows another, there is no stopping, it's quick, stealthy, emotional, tiring, but necessary, unlike vampires I do not suck the blood of my victims, I just a puncture to be deep in the hidden, because the modern human hides a lot of things, and we're going to modernity more we hide, we want to publish something wrong, but this willful intent is not complete, it leaves behind holes that allow the passage to the hidden, how to discover, from the truth, do not tell the story, it is only to leave and then return, as a sinner launches his nets before returning to port, the human starts the threads, hope for nothing, he launched it all, then he looks at the astonishing human diversity, but at the same time I am surprised by the presence of Children 'in adults, but I'm only at the beginning, then I see more people epère whether it is true that all

Aucun commentaire: