when is it now

mercredi 26 juin 2013

When I could make the situation in relation to the past something that takes until the end, but here, here, here, I believe in me, in me, that I exist for me, the other shatters, do not sing what I want to hear a melodious song without stone, but life is miserable, do not laugh, it is ready to jump in fear of being wrong, when I'm old enough to take the right direction I will say thank you to God who can do anything, I can do nothing, I'm in my corner, I have no chance, and I do not want, c is hard enough, I love the passing of time, it depends, I am wary of projects that lead nowhere, it is quick to deceive, be careful, every step can lead to the wrong meaning, that can go wrong, an unknown chance an unknown song, the air too, trapped fish, sweet and sour sauce, and finally an acceptable solution for me, because what matters to me this is me, this is a inconhérent all who would find justification for the action, take time, what's the point, what shall I do tomorrow, we are all in ignorance, what really matters c ' is now one two three, it's over, hopefully this is my chance, I know, it could not have more, it is the maximum, it is, when I think of my youth I dizzy, I was a kid, long ago everything was going wrong, but that's not what's important, what is vital is to live, a test building in front of the bitterness but simple stories, he opened the door and when he saw that his presence was not desirable, it was too late to turn back, he had to absorb all the hatred, but around noon they opened a window and just Suddenly, the air came from the outside and a little later they learned to pay attention to the expectations of everyone, we can make a group, it is possible, but for now I prefer to work alone

Aucun commentaire: