when is it now

mercredi 12 juin 2013

you have to be like if we did not know that it is a way of being that is not in an acceptable reality to navigate between the extremes, always ready to run, but before crossing the boundaries, I think my youth, this lost world, the ham slices in the buttered bread, recreation, illustrated newspapers, no internet, no computer, no old, that young people who smoked, drank, laughed, without thinking tomorrow, but check with the banks, the world has changed, and I, who am I in this tumult of the senses, this updated presence that is constantly renewing itself for years, but now it has like everything else, it is now that it's happening, there is no way out, everything is there, stuck in the moment, when I pass by there not face my enemy, lurking somewhere, someday it will settle my account, but now I'm here, right where I am, it is not wonderful, it's just amazing, the body of a huge complex, able to walk, take, leave, understand, to ignore, to, destroy, break, steal, a lifetime in a list of verbs, where we see the progress of the human, he can read, he can write, but does he love more than Homo sapiens, how to be sure that I am better than before, I use the internet, it's new, it can stay at home, not to invest in a venture relationships with other c is tight, it makes no noise, it is not completely free but it's a package, you can stay there for hours, it's not like before with the phone when you pay that was consumed, modernity, you know the needs of the human, you know the appeal, the mobile devices to be connected wherever you go, because the great invention of the early 21st century is the connection and what follows close, click, the more you click, the more is known on the web, even if they do not know anyone in real life, modernity is to live alone with thousands of clicks from unknown people but love what we do

Aucun commentaire: