when is it now

mercredi 26 juin 2013

tomorrow, a bunch of hours will gradually discover as a sheet that slides out of bed leaving see a naked woman's body asleep, fun is it close, depending on the reaction of the woman waking in seeing that I'm looking at her breathe, why I'm here, this is a question I ask myself for an hour, when I opened a door and found myself in the room, why they had want to pull the sheet to discover this body, I could do nothing and leave as I arrived, but the opportunity was too good, this woman is asleep waiting for me I look at her breast lift, the legs slightly apart revealing her black furs, seat of a well-kept but usually provided by a free gift provided you do not wake the woman, after 10 minutes I decided to leave the room, no mystery 'who have gone further in violation of privacy, that's my problem I have never been able to seduce a girl to go to the end of privacy, I'm so afraid of being wrong that I give to seduce and I prefer to be alone dreaming about a relationship with a girl, I had no idea that my life would be like this when I was a child I was not interested in girls, I was alone, the time has passed and I'm still all alone, I work, I do not have free time, I have to go

Aucun commentaire: