when is it now

lundi 24 juin 2013

if they say what happens so I was okay but if we is said that half I'm not satisfied, then I start to say anything to take the stress, now that I know that I can easily control the happens to me, it is fairly new, I live for many years and only recently I realized that something had changed, it has not worried me at first but as time went on the more I realized that I could no longer live as before, because for years I have lived easily watching the clouds passing in the sky, seeing a ray of sunshine in the pond, the birds singing after the rain, but one day I said, it will not, I fear, what's happening, I spent 40 years is half of life, I'm leaning on the other side now, the side towards the end, it was a shock, too, which I thought I was different from others I was also struck by the evil that is not the altitude, but rather that of the cellar, because thoughts are rather underground, there where maggots and cockroaches live, one night I will join my ancestors, it's done, my life is half, if all goes well, I will live as long as I've lived, but in the same conditions, it is not because I love cucumbers in cream, then life comes to me, who feared to meet her, I'm happy to be here, this is the realization of uncertain movements now all is well, I know where I'm going, and my outlook on life is serene, if I am happy it is because I am, then I walk and I like to walk, this is connected Donce end end, I love my life,

Aucun commentaire: