when is it now

jeudi 28 novembre 2013

in a sense I'm getting better , the weather gets nicer, I know what I can do, I see others in an acceptable neutrality , I seek no particular pleasure because I think life is simple in easy to decipher circumstances , because what counts is a passage from most to least , or acceptance to achieve when everyone is gathered in joy and good humor , it was at this time that I think when I was so close to goal, but since it escapes me, I do tricks , I organize my day , I think it's time , I must be content to see a bit of reality when all the all beyond me, I know I am one and when I think about it I keep quiet to think about now, because what is easy is to leave without saying anything, and it is very easy to do nothing do, given my total lack of pressure , it 's been so long that I take more time to know if I can seduce that I do not believe it, I said more than I am able to lead a woman in a passion for me, because I do not see myself as being anything but a practical utility , possibly progressing to change color, but what matters to me is being able to leave one day , but I do not know when and how will I know if I 'm with someone , a story that begins after so many years of neglect

Aucun commentaire: