when is it now

jeudi 28 novembre 2013

my problem is that I am often too small to pretend to take the song, but I do things well , but I do not believe it because I do not see how I can walk with a woman taller than me , it is for this reason that I thought one day move to Japan where women are smaller in France , but the problem is the language , as I like a lot about it would be difficult to learn Japanese well enough to speak easily in that language, so I have to stay in France , hoping one day I can grow or have shoes with large heels, that's what I think of me , it is not by sentimentality that I say that, I just want to explain that life is awfully nicer when everything is predictable, without losing a game that is currently taking place in the impossibility to change roles , because what is done can not be changed , this is the harsh reality , if you kill someone you can not resurrect , that's in deep thought, I do not go out, it's been hours since I 'm stuck in a green area , it grows from all sides but I do not see any output , then I make a little more noise a bit to try not to feel alone , but I see that things are moving in the background, all of a sudden I see the head an animal that exceeds foliage , is a tiger, but he leaves his body and I 'm seeing the body of a woman, I tell myself that I have not slept enough , or when I dream, and and behold, everything disappears in a cloud of smoke , I think I'll take a turn after it will get better , I go out and I meet an old friend who I tell my story, once he runs because he is afraid , he believed to see an animal in the street, I continued my way and I met a neighbor with whom I had a relationship there two years , I wish him good morning and she immediately begins to run with fear of a wild beast while there, I think that's enough, I'll go home and I go to sleep , I immediately start running behind me had a red cat vomit a mouse, I could not know if what I saw was true

Aucun commentaire: