when is it now

vendredi 29 novembre 2013

it was like the last time I was watching the road, when I am not worried about a possible interpretation impossible to translate , I was quick to take some common sense , that I now choose my father has been dead for 23 years , and in a comfortable reality , I remember those moments of childhood when we played in childhood games , everyone was happy, but it's been years and I 'm not sure me, it 's not that I was before , but now I think it's new , so it did not exist before and after will I know the torments of age to a depth insatiable , but what will become of me , always on the alert, not stopping in a box that I would put at the top of involuntary choice , I should have to pay attention , but what I still do not know why I 'm arrived there, not wanting to be like before , seeking indescribable key that would open a door I do not know what fantasy short, it is fair feelings yesterday everything was normal , well managed in line with the simplicity but for an hour I pass from one to the other , from me to them, act in weight without being able to stop losing weight, to the satisfaction of a change of pace , but before doing that I obliged to take the train to go on a tour in Germany, the country emerging from a dark period is a country that wants to be out in France , a victim of the Nazis and their barbarism , we simply of be what we are , that's why I feel German , I want to go out, meet, make my destiny

Aucun commentaire: