when is it now

samedi 30 novembre 2013

in a circle there are errors but I 'm in bubbles , because I know I'm in a temptation , I'll go out, but for now I am here, in front of the luck that smiled at me, you were away purpose , but now it changes now , because in the circle must be round , it starts one day it ends one day, it still dies, it lives one day it starts , it changes , it is better, it is precise, it is a woman that I love, and yet she said no, she always said no and I like it because in life we can be bored by yes, if we must fight it ever since less is dropped, it does not take the road, we should be careful but it goes too fast , it must be decided in an emergency, it can not do the same thing , we must move forward , not stay on site, but when I doubt , I stop , I am obliged to take in anything, because what exists is precarious, it is flawed , it falls , it rises , it draws water , it begins to bubble , but I know that I care most , because the time is chosen at the heart of the present situation, there is no choice , it is a living history for years but now it is a slope that slides , watch the fall , this is a chance that she is going where I have to catch it but in a year that do that like that take , we must hurry , tomorrow is tomorrow so do not panic, I make a plan , there will , we believe , but when it works it goes

Aucun commentaire: