when is it now

vendredi 29 novembre 2013

a day counts as 24 hours, it's a trick, it starts and it stops , saying that the time is chosen it must first be absolutely certain , you can not miss it , it is once after changes everything and you have to start from the beginning, so when you feel ready , a specific day , for me it was November 8 , that day I woke up as usual, and after an hour prepare myself I went to take the train to work, but on arriving in Paris , I was suddenly seized by an emotion of madness, what where why how I vacillais site can not believe that I was becoming a great hero, but I quickly realized what was happening , I had eaten too many oysters yesterday and I thought I was in full shit, but not what it is not , the last time I spent the evening watching TV I saw that the time had come to enter the TV set and throw it out the window , but that is not what happened , in fact I came to the conclusion that I could no longer work to earn money , I had to cross the boundary of reasonableness to be able to take what I could and leave the rest , I did not take a bag so I can not expect to do great commissions

Aucun commentaire: