when is it now

vendredi 29 novembre 2013

I'm happy because I 'm able to see life , everything that makes noise , heat , pears, lemons, everything we need to be happy , sweet hours , chocolate, share all trees in the streets, and I walking head wind , thinking of nothing but the joy of walking freely, it is an important issue that deserves some attention , when I was a child I walked without knowing that it could release me , then I grew up to tell me he had to do a lot to try to get behind the world and immediately embark on a choice to do this once more I have to do the front, back , front and after all the rest of evocations of fierce struggle when I make a big O of surprise , I take on my conscience enough to be able to make a jump of 4 millimeters, is very accurate because the body has trouble hurt a wounded animal , so I decided to stop doing it on purpose and continue to appeal to frogs in a pool of sea water bubbling , about noon , I know he must go, but before I do anything else, I'm interested to take an interesting position , as long I'm stuck in a pass without asset, is yet I lack one hand, this recognition sterile but is good for his wallet, it 's good, it flows into a clear choice, do not worry, a chance to drive his vehicle to the sea for an eternal communion in relevance associated a large nose, which is the light in this situation is the ability to act alone, because the hardest thing in life is to create an action group , but it looks like this place is neutral, then I take a walk I realized boredom resulting from the switch in a foreign country

Aucun commentaire: