when is it now

vendredi 29 novembre 2013

there it is, I am , I remain , momentum propelled me to the top of unattainable first direction, one that passes closest to a unique feeling , this feeling of truth finally discovered to be no longer making noise without thinking that tomorrow is Saturday , well I agree to make an effort , I saw a doctor who told me , you know what it is , health is precious , it should be taken with caution , but it is not everything , it happens that sometimes it works, a laugh came from the bottom of my throat, I could not stop it and it came out as trumpet and organ, since this appointment I bend over backwards every time I think about it, without knowing why it is worse but not to the point that everything we have taken , because the choice is open for a short time , I rushed to try to make ends meet , I 'm almost there , more than a few lines and I will know the name of the bastard who wrapped me in a ball of wool to show me how it's done when we are not able to see what can be transparent in one night illuminated by the lights of the city, but around noon I got a new print , it came like that while I was doing something else, this time I told myself that I may have won the grand prize , but I was not sure, so I went to ask the head of the race, with a big smile he told me , you know, right now you through a difficult time , we do not laugh as before, passing seaward is shrinking , everything is short , as if the current period was trapped utility, then vain is great, least, even if you want to go to the end, because in communication primarily directed towards the common good , we must be careful, there may be some strange things , we can talk program error , when all is ready and despite our best efforts it is forced to take an emergency door , it's boring, but then I realized , it does not take right away, you must wait until it goes

Aucun commentaire: