when is it now

vendredi 29 novembre 2013

I was sure of myself , I had to be ready on time , it was a small door leading to a large garden, but for now I had to be observant, because everything is part of a great book that at the time was still in the same place , but at least fifty years since we put it in the open air for avoided it goes across in other dimensions, that is what modernity promises when you have luck is not keeping its promises , a bit like bits of string we do not know how to do better , see what not between the two houses , in the evening when everything is asleep, I see things that move , but perhaps I am able to drink too much wine , dice when I am wary of what I see putting it down to emotions too heavy to wear, even if I think it is possible to make a little space to put anything you do not want to keep at eye level , it's more or less what I thought arriving , but I had to give up taking everything I wanted to initially, because avoiding giggling , I realized that everything was in a particular situation to say that everything is true , a choice repeated several times not to play the second when everything is together to succeed , I'll quickly go see the manager to try to convince her that it is possible to see life laughing, without disturbing the working people, but instead allow all those who want to change direction and come to me for m ' make money , and yes, I lack money and if you could give me a living, I'll be very happy

Aucun commentaire: