when is it now

jeudi 28 novembre 2013

a little in each part and the whole is coherent , because what can happen is a bit of everything , choosing the time to do it seems obvious to end this way, but since this particular moment where I have thought he had just open the door, I went in a direction that takes me by surprise, I had not planned to do it today, because what I know is limited, it concerns not my whole life, this is just a preview that does not shine because at the moment it is off, it does not work , I have no plans and it is not because of a sudden it happens opposite that I may be wrong in thinking that we can do something other than ignore , because what can happen in a number of cases it is an error of judgment when we should show a preference , a simple look is not enough to see something other than a face interesting but what else to say , there is no other information is hidden in the hand of fate , when it opens to the post must be careful that could do weird things when I think of what I saw I'm happy, because what starts could not stop , to a simpler future center but dangerous on the sides

Aucun commentaire: