when is it now

samedi 30 novembre 2013

 in a step there dreams, nude dancers , alcohol that does not hurt the stomach , you can still believe , if it does not count for retirement points , when life has passed, the bones pile , we do not know how to put it is a torture , lived up there and now you say , why did you do all that, what's the point , but since yesterday , I know who I am, a great souvenir, there are 100 years I was not dead , so now I know what time it is a bit like a pharaoh prey to boredom, what does it without knowing that tomorrow this is 2013, but there 4000 years was not expected the aircraft or the phone that makes ironing, so why not go to the sea , once the situation in which we should have children , but in a modern trend I must say that it can go in all directions because I am a man who can do whatever he wants to do, like , biting , tooth , to people , to worms, but then I saw we will wait a bit to see me biting by worms , because what counts is a small square , one or two but three it goes to somewhere else , so if I want to do, I do, then I think , if I want it can understand but when I must leave the road free from anxiety , from the sea, which rises and falls without ever complaining that it does not change , because in life there has human and the rest of creation

Aucun commentaire: