when is it now

samedi 30 novembre 2013

my vision is lost in conjecture , so I concreted my gaze becomes increasingly neuronal , what I see is already prepared beforehand in building workshops so intense reflection on the presence in the world , providing rather than cure, it takes energy to not get discouraged , the bar is high , it is to take life as a whole as much as possible and deduce certain actions, are the only valid expression of my truth , in as a human being I testify of my life to advance the problem, but often it must lie not communicate with the stars, his I mean intimate , the characters , my beliefs , my liver, it requires a lot of time but want is power, is not it , life stretches to the end and as long as we did not accomplish its way can age long, so do not panic , I expect years of research before reaching self-satisfaction , and then I can die happy to have brought my building block

Aucun commentaire: