when is it now

vendredi 29 novembre 2013

is what matters most , I said that to my neighbor who did not understand what I meant , I said it was difficult to find someone who shares my vision of life and so I went looking for people who might be a little of what I do in all parts of the luck that can bear fruit only if it is in the slice with sausage, for the next time I think send flowers to the lady who lives on the third floor is a divorced woman who is still attractive, that's why I 'm willing to make an effort , it 's been so long that I do not think to seduce, I forgot how to do and especially what it can bring such pleasure, for the moment I do not see that constraints to show someone you would love to show him , he should say it you still believe it, and you must go to be sure you understand , everything that the seducer is often just for the pleasure of an hour in the male domination, good point if I do , I do 'm not older than yesterday where I thought I saw before me a face that moves me , I 've been thinking and I got to thinking that I am not moved by a face, it does not hold , is too short to attach , so I think we should go further and try to talk to someone to find out if my personality can do wonders , I 'm here, I do not believe in me , so I trust the stars if they could put someone in my path that I could make sparks

Aucun commentaire: