when is it now

jeudi 28 novembre 2013

I once met someone who told me , do not worry you are able to do what you want, since I'm looking for how I can do what I want , it is not easy to usually it requires us to do things we do not want , then for what I want to do I'm going to ask it to someone who can tell me if I have to choose a woman rather than a dog to me holding company , the problem with the dog is that it does not speak, but the problem with women is that she talks too much, in life we ​​often opposite , we must decide between two extremes, is not difficult , except perhaps for the magnificent fur that was not going to wash, because in that time there was no machine washing machine, it was necessary to strike we wanted wash and dip in the river, fortunately that progress has enabled the women no longer bend down to clean linen and now that I know which button to press , or because I had a problem, I did not know it was possible to do everything at once, so I asked my wife what he had to begin with , she has looked at me she told me something I did not understand right away because I have to say I 'm not the type to make a fuss , but there are things I do not understand especially when talking to me in German , it's not that I do not like that language, but I do the 've ever learned , and I do not think one day learn because life goes by too fast and you can not do everything, now that I have to learn to live as a couple

Aucun commentaire: