when is it now

jeudi 28 novembre 2013

It is a tragic loss , I was well aware of that happening, but as I ran to get this far I did not realize the passing of time , if I had the habit of taking this shortcut but when I go through it I realized that firefighters intervened in the corner , I say hey, what's going on, I approach and I see an old man put in a stretcher who left his house on fire, I turned around and asked me if it was not my father that I had seen , because I seem to remember he lives in a house in the neighborhood , to be sure I turn right and continue straight hoping not meet anyone I know , I get to where I think my father lives , fortunately it was not the burning house , which is in fact the across the street from the house of my father and the old man there is a garden big enough so that the flames do not come so far, so I say hello to my father and ask him to kindly close window because the smell of burning me gene, but he says he feels nothing but as he needs against the outside air to feel good , I told him that I will , we kiss and I go out once I meet someone I think I recognize , except that I know is in a room painted blue , so I asked him if I meet her room is painted blue it will be a valuable clue if I want to know the truth , but now that I said that his room is painted white for at least 20 years, we left without knowing who is the other , especially as m ' said something again , stating that his room was painted white for over 20 years , this is a new thing I new things in my class file

Aucun commentaire: