when is it now

samedi 30 novembre 2013

there were two of you was better to face the world that we delivered them the pale morning is a wonderful thing to learn to live with it, I would not have known to do the same without her lilac, but when I do, there will there is to it , without knowing what you're doing because it is in silence for fear of harm to the tibia, the same thing, which is the same time , the slope at noon at the moment we would like to see , chin well up to grasp , but here comes a boat anchor so early, but I 'm not sure what I mean, it's like if a slow landscape of Brittany made ​​me see the real side , when I have the time to take the time and tell him that I agree to do a bit of knitting, but the arrival is important, it counts as if we had a choice , as the country pays a doubt arises, it must flee , or keep it , it can not change all the time , because in time there is a moment that I know that it does not again this is a particular passage , people talk , there noise and suddenly the wolf advance , he chooses the weakest and it is finished, the liar , he said , it is quiet, but in the people there urgently all these tantrums have only one purpose , they are the cause of so much error , when it is the chance of losing some of his closet, but the white sauce is still there then must be out , wisdom, from when it is time to go yet further , but as long as it can read , it is quiet for some time , so should not kill me, because the crescent is still hot but it can not guarantee it because everything is taken in poultry, bitch, she told me I stank

Aucun commentaire: