when is it now

vendredi 29 novembre 2013

it was once a little man who ate only nuts, but then one day a pack arrived squirrel in the forest or before the little man lived alone , and in a few minutes all the nuts of the forest were swallowed by this pack , the little man could not believe the one hand he had never seen animals, and secondly he did not understand why there was no more nutty to have the net heart , he returned to his small house and opened the big book that his father had given him there 200 years, he had never opened before , and it is with amusement that looked at the pictures, because it could not read , his father had died before teaching him, so he saw no explanation of the phenomenon in the book, he closed it and began to look for an explanation through observation , so he put on his coat and went out his house shortly after he saw a group of squirrel holding council, he slowly approached and said he heard that a big squirrel with a white beard, my friends said it in a grave voice , we a serious problem, so many of us we ate all the nuts of the forest, I wonder what we're going to do now , the little man, hearing these words, realized what had happened , and understood also there was a problem as he did not like the problems he approached squirrels, it was so small that the squirrels seemed large , so it's unsuspecting they saw approaching the little man , telling them in a loud voice , friends, I heard you just now and I make you a deal , I have tons of hazelnuts aside , I too much for me , so I suggest you to distribute to all the squirrels and in return I ask them to go not far from here , there is an inaccessible mountain and just behind it is said that there is a huge field of hazel, this is my father who told me , as you are agile , you can easily climb this mountain and together we share hazelnuts , everyone agreed and before leaving in search of hazel behind the mountain , the little man gave five hazelnuts every squirrel, two days later , the squirrels returned from their hunting with bags full of cobs , he said to the little man , there, there are thousands of hazelnut , I think that is reasonable and using this resource without excess we can have food for centuries to come

Aucun commentaire: