when is it now

vendredi 28 février 2014

everything is so simple

everything is so simple that I 'm surprised that the birds do not walk that idiots do not think I 'm not able to do everything on the major chord that will allow me not to think that everything is slow, but to a wonderful moment I make a vow in my heart because there are other means of production , I mean that I feel able to do anything other than what I can do now because now I know what I do is little but it still fills my hope for all that is shown is nothing compared to the three that comes after the two , and immediately direct my liver , a former version of rock for sugar is put aside, anyway I 'm sure you can get better, because in an informed choice there is always something to do , that is towards the future I build a car , it will have four wheels, and two flying in to do something else when you feel like it , but at the moment everything is going as I have developed a new system that allows me to do what I love and at the same time doing what I ' like , that's how I come to remind me of my youth when everything was all alone without power, but a way of life that disappeared one day when I saw all these pigeons that I can not count , it can not be no peace on earth , it is quickly brought to see that it is unbearable, but now I start wanting something shocking, how can I think I 'm going to kill all the worms , this n ' is not possible, they are too many and why would I do this thing, it's strange to think of things that do not make sense , the brain is capable of the best and the worst , and all that in a very short time , going from tower to nothing, but the action is the result of a search for balance

Aucun commentaire: