when is it now

mardi 25 février 2014

what I miss I know why

what I miss I know why I 'm not enough and then not, I am always in fear of doing something wrong, how to avoid the worst, I pray, I start and I never finish because everything is too complicated , how can I be sure that I will take me where I want to go , and although I do not know where I want to go , who could tell me know, I 'm not in a circle , I outside , I did not choose , this is my path that led me here, this is not my fault , how could I have known what would happen is a outstanding issue , I do not understand , everything is possible, but something is missing , know-how , or a cooked sausage, that's what I 'd like a beautiful sun that gives me the feeling that I am , but it ' is an impression , we can see things differently , everything goes wrong in the sense that I'm not sure of anything , what I do , I do it with the scared , and if ever it could get through the miles , but before fear there are other things to do, such as I do not remember because there is so much to think that I forget everything , I prefer to focus on what is certain is say a little bit of life between now and now it is not very long but it can be intense so I am preparing to shock, if it comes, it comes, I 'm not to the extent appropriate , any happened, what to do when it is stuck, I have not taken my grip, he 'll have to find a trick , I try but my brain is slow, I can not find anything , and if I pointed my finger into the direction of the advance , that which seems to me more desirable, but at the same time I do not see me pointing my finger in the street, every gesture is suspect in the street you can have the arms along the body , if raised his arm might think we're being chased by a killer, it could panic people , so I do not think I'll do that, I 'd rather spend time doing what I love, a bit of everything and much nothing like that when I see the evening comes I can say today I 'm glad I did not do anything that could result in a catastrophic me away, but now I 'm caught in a crisis physical dementia in the direction of horizontal feelings , just for the passage above, then I always take with me a good dose of good humor , you never know what you're falling

Aucun commentaire: