when is it now

mardi 25 février 2014

one day is wonderful

one day is wonderful, the problem is that we do not live one day , how many days are boring , it's not that I 'm complaining , but still, when you're stuck somewhere on has no way out , everything is far inexcusable , insatiable , and around noon we held the first choice plays comedy, because here is what you do, there is no another solution , a little later perhaps, but it is not sure, and I do not have time to check , after all when it's like that I do not see why it could be otherwise, I see by television shows where highlights of novelty, but is it really the trend, or will there be another output much closer to anything, because it must be admit that nothing goes , it's over the simplicity of life, everything is complicated , we must think , what it's worth, careful not to make mistakes , because otherwise there is no way out, is blocked, but otherwise I'm happy , everything is taken , there is no abuse , it is a passage to a reality, there is no blackmail , everything is speaking, it I do I say, but late, because right now it is not yet the time , because there in space taken by love, a chance to take that tempting, but be careful not falling headlong into the dairy head, because at that time I did not like it too much, I give up , I wanted to do something, but I realize that I must do what is possible, c ' is slow but it is better because it is faster bored quickly , it is already there, as it is a pity , that I thought I could go without going too fast, but now it is already time back , the sun is gone , it will not return until tomorrow , for now it is the wind that pushes the clouds , we will have rain in the night , but as I sleep at night , it does not have any problem , then we say that everything is gone without being able to make connections between what exists and what is not done because in every situation there is a small brand that makes some people say that everything is taken in violation of laws, but for the first time I realize that everything is held in a small space,

Aucun commentaire: