when is it now

vendredi 28 février 2014

it was only two

it was only two, but then immediately on the wall , a bird sings , that he said, I try to understand , speak, scream , see , but still, it's funny, it's good but why I am I not doing it on purpose because everything is gone does not return, while living on the other , do what pleases , show that we can show , and hear a prayer that sing not , however, be in order since the amount is set to always, it is wonderful, it does not match the plan provided , there was a parlor, he had to do what was important , because since he knew why he was lost , he had changed his watch , it does not say why it should always be what we are, we can not do otherwise, it is an opinion even if some onions do not the essence of taste, this is how I understand why I am what I am , a set of chairs come nerves and blood with a brain to think , and I think a lot, it can not go faster, this is just a way I've found to get from one distant point to another point that I did not set because the time is short, I'm only available from time to time when suddenly I I decided I advance, I start a game, I am, then it goes without wanting to get a place because given the advance of science , we know what we are talking , we gradually discover all, that makes you forget the most important thing is to always make a little bit of everything to avoid like too fast, this is the mistake of many, pleasant too fast on empty all of a sudden , it can be no question of showing any forward because it gets stuck in one direction and the other , well, it can not go because everything is sharp , I do not think this is intuitive , so do not panic, all is well, this is just a small intersection , two roads intersect, what could be more banal, and yet when we look more closely, it is not that, no , not there no reason to let it go , it's still what's possible, then no wrong reason , everything is there, you must go , do not be afraid , it can go

Aucun commentaire: