when is it now

mercredi 26 février 2014

whatever just heaven

whatever, just heaven , everything is there and that I 'm not ready , I must quickly find where I live, I can not stay like this until when , it depends on the force with which I can continue to think that anything is possible , so I may be able to one day say to me, like it's Wednesday , but for now it's still Monday , because I still do not understand how to get everything aligned, it are always on the side so that I do not upset me , I see and I do not know how to make everything according to my taste , a bit like a mason or a happy man which says that before he was younger , but this once I get lost , I can not find the path that leads to tomorrow is still blocked , I thought that everything is easy , I realize that all in a circle that must be open and it does not work , but I am convinced that the time comes, I feel I do anything else to think about in the sense that my life can not happen this roof will cover all that I have not seen it yet, this season I see that I can still drink water , it is a thirst that I have not hurt my body, this body of flesh, muscles , nerves, and my vehicle , it allows me to come and go without having to think that everything is normal , because in the moment is there, there is a hope that sleeps, I would love to wake up, but I am unable to move, as if I was stuck against a window, but I 'm not a fly , I know that the window must be opened to allow air between , so I looking for a handle, it takes me years , now I see where I am, that's something , I tell myself that tomorrow it will be better tomorrow , always tomorrow , every night I spend time in the unconscious , it nothing to me , I wake up, everything is the same , nothing changes, yet it is still like that, is it going to change , but why can not stay like this , it should be possible to but in a hallway that leads to death, I 'm not sure you want to kill someone to try the electric chair, I prefer to continue to drink orange juice, looking at the sky , will it rain today

Aucun commentaire: