when is it now

vendredi 28 février 2014

what I wanted it's allready done

what I wanted it's allready done, but how do I want , then I am what happens , I wonder who that could answer me, I'm not looking , that 's okay, that 's fine with me say, but I know everything is decided , do not complain, everything happens , but when I do what I can, there is always one who is absent way , I do not know where it goes, he was there all the time and yet I knew that I could do , it is a new way that could make me go above the bottom, in a location that has not yet been messed up, because in most people there is a heart , this little vehicle is achievable , it can not be removed, that's why I 'm optimistic , I believe everything is possible one day, it means that I know what I was still more wild than I can hope , then I'll go where I do not so I'm focused on this know , as if I was going to die tomorrow but for now all is well, I do not fear , I am confident everything is in order, is it a project , or a chance to know how it is a childhood fades , he can not sing , it's over the innocence , this lack can not be replaced , we try to pretend , but what matters most is what is happening right there in the middle of the track, everyone is there, do that an hour and everything happens on all sides , a clamor announces the winner , it's been waiting for this moment I must say that I am still able to wear a piece of furniture , even if I feel faint , I want good, I'm still young enough to trust my strength , it is in these conditions that I take no restriction measures , I take all largely without fear of too take is what makes me think I'm at the end of a cycle, everything happens in the disorder , it does not matter , the important thing is that I know where I am , that's how I can go as far as I know how to get back

Aucun commentaire: