when is it now

vendredi 28 février 2014

we had to convince them one by one

we had to convince them one by one , without waiting , without power, without anything but the greatest hope that the land known because in a sense there is growing me following behind measures to ensure that each finds its place , just for me it took years before I realized that what people expect it to be reassured in their kindness, there is no other solution , everything is in the same direction, even if I had a screwdriver , I could not go through the wall , so I 'm glad to have already arrived to tell me that it is possible, when you can do something about it ' is a reality, you would like , sit on, make a dream , as if everything was allowed , but I see that what matters is wanting to go faster, I can stop me to stand I 'm straight because I know where I'm going , I saw in the mirror of my car , took a pretty girl feet in a basin that someone had left on the sidewalk, then I I realized it was time to go in search of the spoon that had fallen into the sewer , but now I make a mistake , it does not happen , but how was I to know she was there , sorry, I had not seen you , but when I talk to her she goes , I do not why I 'm hard to approach , or was it pressed, I do not know and I m including ' do not care, because what I like is to live without thinking wrong, I 'm not the type to want to hurt someone , as I would not want to hear about it , I it is balanced , even if sometimes I 'm a little unstable , I fall, I rise , I know what I'm doing , but I 'm struggling to know why I have not yet found a solution , so I continues by saying that it is still in fact

Aucun commentaire: