when is it now

jeudi 20 février 2014

know what it is

know what it is and yet it is running, it is worthless, it is a mistake and yet it works, it can go, it is a question of mind when everything is rotten and the center of the earth comes we destroy a light strawberry, for good health is in the middle of the gentlemen who come to see us , because for this song that I thought was the memory of General it should not be a month without it happening an event that I would call conservative , because right now I think it's better not to show what you think in the memory of people who participated in the Prague Spring , the story is done, there is not chance to do otherwise, every action is recorded, everything is known, there is no space for personal consideration , all that happened is immortal, that it comes out without having to show what is in the presence alive, now is difficult , it does not spend the day wearing coal , it takes tea at five o'clock in a cloud of milk, and the outing next year I wonder if I'll go to London, because since we can go by train, it is much less exotic, it is as if you went to Bourges, you say that you do not like me , but for good reason I do not know why it sounds in my ears , because I 'm not the style to deflate me , so I decided to spend my control easy happiness, when all is well and nothing precludes us to be happy , it is at that moment that I thought , let's see what happens , although I am prepared to hold me there must be a way to see what is hidden so that I am not tempted to lose all that not matter, it's still early , so I take the time, it can go , I know that this is allowed , it pretends , but that is not the worst , you must know that all is in the rightmost part is there that think they are gloves to avoid stain hands with a red-colored product , I do not know what it is, but I intuition and I believe it is dark chocolate , but why is it red, and I think I do not see the solution, I 'll maybe ask someone , but the fact I am alone here, I never meet anyone , this may be the end of the world , everyone is dead except me

Aucun commentaire: