when is it now

vendredi 28 février 2014

it is in a cupboard I found a treasure

it is in a cupboard I found a treasure, a knitted wool scarf had my great-grandfather a rainy day in 1899, it was only a day because then it was the Crimean War where he died by jumping on Turkish mine , but for the moment I look out the window and I see birds that shit on my balcony , and I say , that Jesus created thousands of tons of poop going on no one knows where the beautiful flower to bloom are always in the same place as in my youth, fortunately there are things that remain, but when the time comes I'm alone because everything is taken , there is nothing left , everything happens and everything goes , for the first time , for the last time , but here we announce the lucky excellence baboon, could he not gained weight, I find it a bit bloated or when it is he drinks too much alcohol, but now he must take for someone else , I choose too late when I'm burnt out , but now I 'm dizzy in places I think I see my creepy neighbor, is it , I ask myself questions, but perhaps I am mistaken, I must be there in an hour in another direction to get everything back in order , as what I like most is to see that everything is tidy, it gives me joy when I think of everything I did not , I say hey, here's one that does not lose its time, for me what I am is someone who wants to do a test but no more because I 'm not the type to let me invade , it's what I think , then I try to open the world but it is not easy, and I have no tool quickly I want a way out, nobody saw my rabbit, I had hung neck a golden key , but is - happening , people running in every direction, there is fire in the kitchen, I take my distance , I digress , what can I do but I 'm not a firefighter and anyway, I 'm ready to go as soon as possible to the water's edge to see if I 'll go as close as possible to see the raging sea ,

Aucun commentaire: