when is it now

jeudi 27 février 2014

why do what is far

why do what is far away when all is good in a number of cases provided to see that everything is ready, there is more to expect , everything is there, you have to follow the arrows that n ' is not difficult, you just need to see what is important and let go of what is unnecessary, in life it is embarrassing heap of stupid situations , you have to be in poor fuel wood to realize that everything is identical but in the same there different options, because humans do not all share the same idea, although many are in the same path it is that big breasts hanging it can bring sweat, but all they say is even more simple, just take a gender, weigh and run away when we come back it's over , the child is born , that's how I came to conclusion that the penetration was more rigorous than the wrong way , because when all is ready for the truth is , it smells like fish, although fishing has arrived yesterday, everything is wet , the senses are sharpened, nothing remains of meal because at the same time it is a reason to be hungry , it's still better than nothing , we do not know what we will do after we going to rape , to be sure power take by surprise the woman who has more on her place in heaven , because it only take what is not in it , it is for this reason that I do not take the bus, because I find that all is well placed , so when we came down after the first street, it must be put forward to remember that all is lost, a little in each direction, but especially around noon, when it sounds at the door and I 'm playing to lose myself in the third situation, immediately a suite that takes up space , as it is always taken in luck , this time I 'm sure we'll be able to do what is expected, j I saw it with the manager, he confirmed that the show was starting tomorrow , so I sent all the letters to see that everything is consumed , there is no means of pressure , everything is open , and yet I feel like a déjà vu when I 'm in this state it does not happen means to lead the project, everything is in the tower and I do not have the key

Aucun commentaire: