when is it now

mercredi 26 février 2014

it was the last time

it was the last time I was putting water on my face and all of a sudden I saw myself as I was, I did not lying, I finally arrived at the station that can not longer make the old way for either lost the sense of place well in winter so that everything is met and in each room there is a fireplace that heats the main roads leading to the city center , but about five o'clock everything changes in the magic cauldron , he leaves Wonderland , luck , incredible gifts, watches, alarm clocks that will allow me to never be late to thank Mary gave birth to God, when you think , this is huge, a woman destined to be nothing that gives birth to God , is a day called by an angel, there already has something to beware , an angel who would talk to me, I do not know how I would not laugh, but at that time we were very religious , there was no machine washing machine or TV , so all the free time was busy praying, because at that time there we were a little lost, something was missing , and when Jesus arrived , it happened so fast , nothing was as before, there was a revival , everything became clear , there is a meaning to his life , never more we shall not say we did not know , there is in life monsters, but what is new is that we can ask for forgiveness , and the gentleman that had hung next to Jesus on a believe was a gentleman villain who killed , raped, all his life, but now that side of the son of God, he humbly asks for forgiveness , who had never realized that is next happiness, simplicity, but now is the time , in life there is a time when we know why we are living , it becomes obvious, the doors open , singing of love reasoning in room, it smells like violets, and my body goes , I do want more , he left , and I continued the road is now lighter , I feel nothing , I fly it's great , but I think it's time to go

Aucun commentaire: