when is it now

mardi 25 février 2014

find , look as time passes ,

find , look as time passes , to be prominently that lost time but at the same time is the time we are trying this power without taking the time to do something else, because the average is to do exactly what is best, the enemy of anything, when everything is provided there is still the small grain of sand, one that says that everything is vain and yet the solution is silly , it should expect nothing from come, everything is behind because in a short time how do you do what is possible, or even desirable, is short, and I do not like running , so I stay without doing anything to that at the end all is finished, it is not sad , it's just boring, I liked that it does not end , but life imposes its law, a day one hour , the stone falls , it crushes the house, she crushes children, with a jerk , fate plays in a square centimeter beyond it nothing happens , but in everything explodes , that's life that lights for the last time , the rock is fallen, there is nothing left before and yet it continues to run , I stand in front , I must be the one that goes by the witness, I do not have the idea, I am alone , I advance as I can, and at noon it goes in the other party to go gently into the night , everything is beautiful, it's quiet, you hear nothing , all birds died , the stuffiness , the power returns to those who breathe the very least, this means that I am always looking for the combination that will allow me to gather all I can cancel to avoid going into the wall, because in my life I see clearly that the choice is dangerous , you should avoid to choose, because one day we choose death, then pay attention to lies , it can not go alone , we need resources, money , power , luck , and moments accurate, that make what I like , a little strawberry sauce elastic and places that are neutral , because I can not do what I want , I need the assistance of naked bodies , so I can see where it comes from , that part of the teeth, it goes to the hair, it goes down to the buttocks , and it stops to know what it does, it is vicious , that n is not clean, it starts badly , it should go worse , but what can you do, it depends on the individual , some go on vacation , others go to the cinema, and finally the poor look at their empty fridge praying marie, bring them meat , vegetables , wine, lots of wine to not think about what happens

Aucun commentaire: